Clearwater Heating Repair
HVAC Repair Contractors with 30 Years of Experience
Your comfort is our priority at Pleasant Air Conditioning Services Inc. When your heater is no longer warming up you and your family, give us a call at (727) 777-6949 to let us know what is going on. Our Clearwater heating repair technicians can be on-the-job before you know it, fixing whatever is causing the issue.
Why do so many people choose us for HVAC services?
- We have 27+ years of industry experience
- We are familiar with all major HVAC equipment makes and models
- Our technicians are highly experienced and certified
- We give you flat rate pricing upfront – never any surprise charges
- Same-day service is available for many jobs
- Past clients love us
We look forward to working with you. Request a free estimate today!
Heating Problems Fixed in a Flash
The heater in your home plays an important role in keeping you and your family cozy when the temperature drops, especially during winter nights. When something goes wrong, you will want it fixed without delay, even if the problem is turns out to be quite intricate. Our Clearwater heater technicians know residential heating units literally inside-and-out. Whatever part is the source of the issue, we know what to do to repair it. In case the entire heating unit is failing, perhaps due to old age, we can even help with replacements and new installations if it would mean saving you more money in the end.
Issues that might have rendered your heater or furnace defective include:
- Dirty, clogged, or damaged filters: Cleaning and replacing filters is something that should be done on a regular basis. You can replace filters on your own if you are up for it.
- Wear and tear to connections: The constant rumbling that furnaces experience can loosen up wires or connection points.
- Pilot and ignition control failures: There may be an issue with the ignition wire preventing the spark needed to start the pilot light. The flame sensor may also be faulty and require cleaning or replacement.
- Thermostat glitches: Older thermostats have an internal heat anticipator that sometimes needs to be adjusted. Loose or damaged wiring can also be the culprit.
- General damage due to lack of maintenance: Many warranties require consistent maintenance to remain valid. This is because damage from blockages, corrosion, and loose components is highly likely for units that are not maintained.
Troubleshooting a Pilot Light
If you are having any of these issues with your furnace pilot light, a professional heating contractor may need to fix the problem for you. If your flame is yellow instead of blue, this is a sign of a broken thermocouple. Try adjusting the flame according to your instruction manual, but if this does not resolve it, be sure to get professional help. If your pilot light will not stay lit, you may need to replace the thermocouple.
Heating Contractors for Maintenance, Inspection & Repairs
When you choose Pleasant Air Conditioning Services Inc., you will be working with a professional team of Clearwater heater repair specialists that genuinely care about your satisfaction. We do everything possible to ensure you get absolutely 5-star service for your furnace or heating unit repair. With a thorough repair job on your heater completed by our team, you can be confident that your heater will be good-to-go, especially when you sign up for our VIP Maintenance Plan. If summer is also on your mind, check out our AC repair services for a holistic look at your HVAC system.
Trane Heat Pumps
We have dedicated experience for performing repairs on Trane units, including Trane heat pump repair. If you have a Trane unit, our specialists will be able to provide you with fast answers and high-quality repair services.
Call (727) 777-6949 today to request a service with our friendly heating contractors.